Kylie Jenner, The worlds youngest billionaire and beauty mogul has announced a new product.
The Kybrow collection is the latest addition to the Kylie Cosmetics makeup range. Originally known for her sold out Lip Kits, Kylie has since extended the line to include eye shadows and more recently setting powders and a setting spray.
Next week (29th April) sees the official debut of the Kybrow collection. The range includes everything you need for perfect brows from Pencils, Pomades and Powders to Gels, Highlight and a brow taming brush.
She announced the news to excited fans on her social media and even stars in the promo video for the launch:
Each product will be available to buy in 6 different shades; Blonde, Auburn, Cool Brown, Medium Brown, Dark Brown, and Ebony. Kylie gave a breakdown of the range too:
- GEL: lightweight brush on gel with extreme hold and setting power.
- BROW HIGHLIGHTER: 2 formulas – matte & shimmer. sculpt with creamy matte highlight and add soft glow to arches with shimmer highlight.
- PENCIL: ultra fine tip for precise detailing with a spoolie for brushing and blending.
- POMADE: smudge-proof and buildable to define and fill effortlessly.
- POWDER DUO: two velvety smooth powders for a customisable soft and natural look.
- BROW BRUSH: define with angled brush tip and blend with spoolie.
The Kybrow Collection will be available to buy on 29th April.
For more Kylie Cosmetics news and products, click here.