When Foreo releases a new product, it goes high up on our wish-list.
After the success of the UFO, the world’s first smart mask device that you most likely spotted on Instagram – it’s the round handheld device with lights – the brand have unveiled five additional UFO-activated masks across Sephora Middle East stores. Combining Korean sheet mask expertise with Swedish beauty technology, the highly anticipated Advanced Collection were made in Korea and feature beauty-enthusiast names such as Youth Junkie, Shimmer Freak, H2Overdose, Matte Maniac and Glow Addict formulas.
The Advanced Collection are all made from nurturing natural ingredients and soft microfiber material, with each formula crafted precariously and infused with the purest plant and fruit ingredients to assure all the goodness for the skin. A pleasure for the face and the environment, none of the UFO activated masks contain parabens, phenoxyethanol, silicones, disodium EDTA and mineral oil – all of which are found in other sheet masks.
The 90-second treatment masks are not only time-saving, but they’re also easy to use, pack in LED light therapy, and are 100 per cent waterproof.
Take your pick:
This ultra-hydrating mask is here to quench dry skin instantly. Infused with the hydration hyaluronic acid, that holds thousand times its weight in moisture – this profoundly moisturizing blend pairs with the UFO and UFO mini to soothe and replenish dehydrated skin, leaving you with a soft, supple complexion.
The ultra-rich complex rejuvenates and deeply nourishes, leaving the skin smoother and younger-looking. This collagen-infused mask is perfect for night-time, to turn the clock back while sleeping. The ultra-rich milky formula combined with the red LED light of the UFO boosts the production of collagen to help promote younger looking skin.
The UFO and UFO mini-activated brightening formula and skin-perfecting treatment. This mask is infused with pearl extract and vitamin E and boosts dull, lackluster skin, promoting brighter, radiant and more luminous skin, so you’ll be photo-ready every time.
Pair this concentrated, oil-free serum mask with UFO to instantly clarify skin tone. This extra purifying mask is infused with charcoal, which draws out impurities, removes excess oil and diminishes the appearance of pores for a bright, healthy complexion. Using this mask is an excellent way to prime and prep for makeup application.
This illuminating perfector is intended for the use around the eyes only. The awakening complex contains caffeine and light-reflecting particles to diminish the dark circles around your eyes. Pair Shimmer Freak with UFO to refresh the delicate skin and soothe tired eyes. Glide around the eye contour and reduce the puffiness and circles around your eyes, with a hint of shimmer.
How do you apply the mask?
- Download the FOREO app on Android or Apple.
- Press the button to turn on UFO and in the app, scan the mask barcode and follow instructions.
- Secure the mask on UFO.
- Clean and dry your face and neck. Gently glide UFO across your skin, distributing the essence evenly.
- Using the UFO device, massage the formula into your skin with a circular motion. Move the device in a clockwise circle around the face, starting on the chin, then moving up to the right cheek and the forehead. Continue down the left cheek to the chin and neck. Repeat this movement until treatment ends.
- When the treatment ends, gently pat any remaining essence into your skin, or remove excess with a cotton pad.
- Follow the mask with a moisturiser of your choice.
- Remove the attachment ring from the device and throw away the mask. Then, rinse both UFO and attachment ring under warm running water. Pat dry, re-attach ring to the device and place on the stand.
The Collection is available in Sephora at Dhs110 for a pack of six